Duration: 2.5 hours
Location: The Historic Sonoma Square
- Easy walking
- Great photo ops
- Tours run rain or shine
- Good times & lots of laughs
This tour is AVAILABLE ON REQUEST for 4 people or more, as well as on Sundays. Please email [email protected] with desired dates and group profile.
- Prices Are All Inclusive
- Adult (food only)
Join us for a Craft Beer Experience
Led by Drew ReBell, son of Gourmet Food & Wine Tours’ founder, Renee ReBel, on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s a great adventure for anyone who has a passion for beer and its craft. Within four stops in Sonoma Plaza, the largest plaza in California, Drew’s Brews Tour includes sampling of Sonoma’s best beer, including one of the world’s best double-IPAs, Pliney the Elder, and a sampling of enough food to satiate lunch. Drew will also share stories from the last remaining saloon with some ghost stories thrown in for good measure.
- Sonoma chosen as best small town to visit in America – US News and World Report-2017
- Tour samples include one of the world’s best double-IPAs, Pliny the Elder
- Sample Sonoma’s best beer with enough food for lunch
- Discover rich history with a fun, 5-star tour guide
- Hear stories from the last remaining saloon with some ghost stories thrown in for good measure
What to Expect
Murphey’s Irish Pub
Now managed by the same talent as The girl & the fig, enjoy local beer and terrific food paired by experts.
Town Square Bar
Learn all about this community bar that honors fireman and serves a fabulous deal for pub grub.
This historic and casual sports bar & restaurant has been a favorite Sonoma watering hole since 1927
Secret stop for Pliny the Elder
We finish the tour with a world-class double-IPA at an undisclosed stop.