Yountville Food and Wine Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours
Location: Village of Yountville in the heart of Napa Valley
- Gourmet food paired with luxury wine for micro-size groups
- 3.5 hour walking tour concentrated in a small 5-block-area in the heart of Napa Valley
- Half-a glass of wine poured at each stop and a glass of port with dessert
- Gourmet Food & Wine Tours is family owned and operated since 2014
- Tours run rain or shine, 10:45AM – 2:00 PM most every weekend
- Private tours can be arranged for most any day (tricky, but sometimes possible during Covid)
- We are happy to arrange transportation to Domaine Chandon after our experience
- All-inclusive, except for your guide’s gratuity ( 20% is standard )
- Price Is All Inclusive
Get a Taste of the Wine Country
Your sommelier and local guide will greet you at the first of several stops that will compose this gourmet, progressive pairing experience. Stroll the renown micro-village of Yountville along Washington St for key locations that contribute to its culinary fame. Expect to spend approximately 30 minutes in each restaurant with nice walks in between to balance exercise and enjoy our lovely California weather. Our stroll is easy and we have a trolly option for those that want to ride back after our fun wine pairing excursion.
- Upscale tasting tour pairs the unexpected with a delicious pairing menu and flow of famed or notable restaurants in Yountville
- See for yourself how Yountville went from a dot of a farm-town to the culinary epicenter it is today in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Learn about Napa Valley, the Michelin brothers, celebrity chefs and practical information that will better help you appreciate your overall trip to the California Wine Country.
- Hear about cultural attractions (films, books and series) as well as the history and culture of Yountville.
- Finale at renowned French Laundry Culinary GARDEN, across the street from the restaurant, where we discuss interesting facts about one of the best restaurants in the world. Here we will end with our dessert pairing, weather permitting.
- Call 415-250-2273 if you cannot book the day of your choice. If you have 4 or more, we will try to open a tour on any day of the week. This will be contingent on our partners being open on certain days.
What to Expect
Discover Yountville through your tastebuds on one of the Napa Valley tours that put us among the TOP 15 FOODIE TOURS IN THE US, according to US News & World Reports.
10:45 AM – 2:00 PM
$198 per guest
We will visit and incorporate any of these Yountville restaurants. Bolded locations are on our classic route:
- La Calenda
- V Wine Cellar
- V Market
- The French Laundry Culinary Gardens
- Kollar Chocolates
*We reserve the right to switch restaurants or pull in new stops based on our partner’s availability.
Please let us know in the notes if you would like to take the trolly to Domaine Chandon after our experience and we will happily coordinate for you. We recommend making a 2:30 or later reservation direct with them at 888-242-6366 or email them at [email protected] ASAP, as they fill up with a wait list quickly. They take walk-up guests if they can, but it is not guaranteed.