Yountville Food and Wine Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours
Location: Village of Yountville in the heart of Napa Valley
- Voted into the Top 15 Best Foodie Tours America by US News & World Report
- 3.25 hour walking tour concentrated in a small 5-block-area in the heart of Napa Valley
- Tours run rain or shine and offer enough food to satisfy lunch for most people
- Private tours can be arranged for most any day
- We are happy to arrange transportation to Domaine Chandon after our experience
- All-inclusive, except for your guide’s gratuity ( 20% is standard )
- Price Is All Inclusive
Get a Taste of the Wine Country
Your local guide will greet you at the first of five stops that will compose this gourmet, progressive pairing experience. Stroll the renown micro-village of Yountville along Washington St for key locations that contribute to its culinary fame. Expect to spend approximately 30 minutes in each restaurant with nice walks in between to balance exercise and enjoy our lovely California weather. Our stroll is easy and we have a shuttle option for those that want to ride back after our fun wine pairing excursion.
- Upscale tasting tour pairs the unexpected with a delicious pairing menu and flow of famed or notable restaurants in Yountville
- See for yourself how Yountville went from a dot of a farm-town to the culinary epicenter it is today in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Learn about Napa Valley, the Michelin brothers, celebrity chefs and practical information that will better help you appreciate your overall trip to the California Wine Country.
- Hear about cultural attractions (films, books and series) as well as the history and culture of Yountville.
- Finale at The French Laundry Culinary GARDEN, across the street from the restaurant, where we discuss interesting facts about one of the best restaurants in the world. Here we will end with our dessert pairing, weather permitting.
- Call 415-250-2273 if you cannot book the day of your choice. If you have four or more friends, we will try to open a tour on any day of the week. This will be contingent on our restaurant partners being open on certain days. Six or more people are necessary to create a private tour.
What to Expect
Discover Yountville through your tastebuds on one of the Napa Valley tours that put us among the TOP 15 FOODIE TOURS IN THE US, according to US News & World Reports.
Tour is offered at either 10:45 or 11:15 AM depending on the day
$198 per guest includes food, wine and professional, local guide
We will visit and incorporate any of these Yountville restaurants. Bolded locations are on our classic route:
- La Calenda
- V Wine Cellar
- V Market
- The French Laundry Culinary Gardens
- Kollar Chocolates
*We reserve the right to switch restaurants or pull in new stops based on our partner’s availability.
Please let us know in the notes if you would like to take the shuttle to Domaine Chandon after our experience and we will happily coordinate for you. We recommend making a 2:45 (or later) reservation direct with them at 888-242-6366 or email them at [email protected] ASAP, as they fill up with a wait list quickly. They take walk-up guests if they can, but it is not guaranteed.