Jump on a ferry and be transported into this old train town that is now one of California’s highest priced real-estate locations.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Location: Tour Yountville in the heart of Napa Valley with the most Michelin-starred restaurants per capita.
- 4 distinct course/pairings
- Vegetarian & gluten free substitutions
- Half day tour
- Easy walking
- Tour runs rain or shine
- Photographer available for private tours
Experience World-class Restaurants in Yountville
Discover the charming, tiny village of Yountville through your discerning palate for a progressive pairing tour that takes the place of lunch. Learn about the Michelin Guide, celebrity chefs and a dash of history while taking in the ambiance of each world-class restaurant. Enjoy both Napa and Sonoma varietals with each gourmet, pre-fixed offering and learn about its nearby winery.
- Get a taste for yourself as to why Yountville has been the highest Michelin starred town per capita in the world.
- Sample the creations of Yountville’s most famous chefs.
- All food & wine is included in tour price and is ample for lunch.
- Sample biodynamic wine and learn interesting facts about Napa & Sonoma county.
- Make historical discoveries and secure the best way to get a reservation at the french laundry.
- Look & enjoy Yountville’s art scene all throughout Washington street.
The Town of Yountville, renowned for its world-class restaurants and award-winning chefs, has earned the unofficial title of “Culinary Capital of the Napa Valley.” Come discover Yountville’s charm, friendly people and rich history in the heart of the Napa Valley
What to Expect
This old stone building used to be a winery back in 1870 and currently houses Michael Chiarello’s Bottega and so much more!
JCB Tasting Salon & Atelier by JCB
We kick off your experience at the most exciting tasting room in Napa! We will pair two different Sparkling Wines with cheeses from near and far.
We savor French Cuisine in this sweet restaurant that will fool you into thinking you may be in Paris. Soup and Salad could not be less boring.
Visit Thomas Keller’s newest hot spot from traditional Oaxacan cuisine, paired with tasty rosè.
Chef & Chocolatier, Chris Kollar is among the best in Northern America. His chocolate often looks too beautiful to eat.
We have pre-ordered Thomas Keller’s famous Macaroons, so we don’t have to wait in line!
The French Laundry Culinary Garden
The famous restaurant supports two menus most every day of the year. Thomas Keller achieved best restaurant in the World and continues to pull 3-stars with the Michelin Guide.