Duration: 2.5 hours
Location: Caledonia Street and neighborhood
- Tours take place on most Fridays & random days
- Light walking, memorable eating
- Have a different day in mind? With 4 or more people, we will open a day just for you if possible!
- Tours take place rain or shine
- Price Is All Inclusive
- Person Ages 3 & older need a ticket
Taste What Sausalito has to Offer
Savor Sausalito is our version of a classic food tour with craveable samples of food, enough for lunch. Enjoy the quiet charm of Caledonia Street for flavors from Sausalito’s historical Main Street. Your tour guide will greet you at our first stop (revealed in confirmation email) and will guide you up and down the fascinating street of Caledonia through your tastebuds.
- Fun food from Thai street food to famous rolls from Sushi Ran
- Caledonia Street is packed with fun historical facts about Sausalito
- Easy commute to ride on bike, boat or car from San Francisco
- Local guides and storytellers
What to Expect
Neighborhood grocery store focusing on local & natural products, with an organic juice bar & deli.
Longtime Japanese restaurant/sushi specialist known for fresh fish delivered daily from Tokyo. *Michelin-rated with the “Bib Gourmand” award.
Sandrino Pizza & Vino
Husband and wife team recently relocated from Northern Italy in 2015 and make quality thin-crust pizza from scratch for locals in Sausalito now.
A locals favorite- this authentic farm-to-table Italian restaurant also features fine art and live music each night. We will enjoy the best thing on the menu!
Thai Tanic Street Food
Newer to Sausalito, this authentic Thai family uses fresh ingredients to create classics of which we enjoy two different craveable items.
For dessert, we end at Firehouse coffee who features eco friendly beans for single origin pour over coffee and specialty drinks…and of course their will be cookies and treats.