Discover the unique village of Yountville through your keen taste on a progressive tour at Michelin-guide restaurants.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Location: Downtown River Walk area between Main and First street
- BBB accredited
- Family owned and operated
- Tours run rain or shine
- Most dietary restrictions accommodated
Get a Taste of the Bay Area
Your tour guide will greet you at the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) for the first of four stops that will compose this gourmet pairing meal. You will stroll along the river in order to access three other key restaurants that contribute to the San Francisco Bay Area Michelin Guide and the Wine Country’s culinary fame. You can expect to spend approximately 30 minutes in each restaurant with nice walks in between to balance calories and exercise!
- Unique tasting tour pairs the unexpected with an eclectic menu and flow of restaurants
- Commence your tour where Julia Child once had her own restaurant at the Culinary Institute of America’s downdown location
- Learn about celebrity chefs, winemakers and proprietors who helped shape Napa Valley and the Food Network
- Hear about cultural attractions (films, books and series) as well as the history and culture of Napa.
- Finale at renowned Morimoto for dessert pairing
- Call 415-250-2273 if you cannot book the day of your choice. If you have 4 or more, we will open a tour just for you!
What to Expect
Discover Napa’s Riverfront through your tastebuds on this carefully curated experience beginning with Julia Child’s kitchen at the CIA.
Copia at CIA
Chef Polly Leppetito (formally of Cicco in Yountville) is leading up and coming chefs in the CIA program at their newest location next to Oxbow.
More delicious and creative appetizers paired with chardonnay at this French Bistro & local favorite
Here is where we stop for premium sake and pair it with an eclectic mix of yumminess from renown Chef Curtis de Fede
Celebrity Chef Morimoto’s restaurant of the same name will be our thrilling finale!
Optional add-on for 7:30 show that starts just after our tour ends…one block away. Perfect timing to relax into Napa’s hottest live music venue! Call us:-)