Discover the unique village of Yountville through your keen taste on a progressive tour at Michelin-guide restaurants.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Location: Our Sausalito Food Tour takes place on Bridgeway along the beautiful bay with sweeping views.
- Best panoramic views in Bay area
- Convenient ferry ride from SF
- 4-courses with wine and coffee at the end
- Tours operate rain or shine
Join Us for a Historic Culinary Tour in Sausalito
Follow Gourmet Gurus along a culinary experience of Sausalito’s downtown village with colorful, renowned restaurants and optional wine. Given Sausalito’s popularity with local and out-of-town tourists, we have created the town’s first walking tour, interspersing culinary delights with delicious bites of local history.
This bayside village boasts a handful of famous restaurants on and near the ferry and is a perfect place to spend a morning exploring the top restaurants with some of the worlds most beautiful views. This tour is intended as a very filling multi-course lunch with wine pairings. It includes 4 sit-down restaurant experiences in all, with an organic chocolate stop for our sweet tooths!
- A ferry boat or water taxi ride across from San Francisco (not included)
- Farm-to-table and sea-to-table offerings with Napa or Italian varietals
- Michelin Guide or on Michael Bauer’s Top 100 Bay Area Restaurants
- Stellar panoramic views of Tiburon, Angel Island, Alcatraz & SF
- Learn about Sausalito’s historic significance
- Fun, local guides who have worked in the food and wine industry
What to Expect
Older establishment, but the panoramic views never get old. We often start the tour here with our West Marin and Sonoma Cheese and fruit plate paired with bubbles.
This restaurant was originally opened by the Kingston Trio. Learn who had her own table, who waited on tables and what famous drink was born at The Trident’s bar.
Larry Mindel’s restaurant Poggio is our classy stop for a scrumptious and hearty Italian offering with a Barbara pairing. Warm bread & butter included!
We enjoy our finale at this beach-side hotspot. It is here we switch gears and pair our delicious dessert with French-press coffee.
Pick Me Up Chocolate
We stop in so you can select an organic and local chocolate. It is the hardest and only decision you have to make on our tour.