Sonoma Food & Wine Tour
10 years in the running, Sonoma Plaza walking food & wine tour with history
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Downtown Sonoma – Plaza area
- Gourmet food paired with luxury wine at 4 notable sweet spots
- Content covers films, biodynamic farming/wines and California history
- At least a half-a glass poured at each stop (2.5+ glasses total)
- Walking tour with local, professional guide
- Small group size for public *(8 guests), private tours up to 50 people
- Family owned and operated for 10 years
- Tours run rain or shine
- All-inclusive, except for tipping your wonderful guide
- Tour stands on its own with the food component if you are not drinking wine;-)
- Prices Are All Inclusive
- Adult (Food & Wine)
- Adult (Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverage)
Join Our Wine Tours in Sonoma and Get a Taste of the California Wine Country!
Your Sonoma food and wine tour guide will greet you on the square to commence our Sonoma, pairing experience. Stroll around the Sonoma Plaza in order to access notable locations that pull together an eclectic lunch menu of delicious gourmet food and local Sonoma wine. Our partners contribute to the San Francisco Bay Area’s culinary fame in the Wine Country. You can expect to spend approximately 30 minutes in each location with nice walks in between to hear about California History through local landmarks and architecture.
- Unique tasting Sonoma tour pairs the unexpected with a unique menu through a flow of notable restaurants and tasting rooms in the Historic Sonoma Plaza
- We focus on Biodynamic farming /wine and will teach you the difference
- Learn the differences between Napa and Sonoma, as well as tricks of the trade to better understand wine to further your own knowledge to enjoy the wine tour of Sonoma even more
- Receive our film recommendation, series and book list to complete your experience and even keep it going once you return home. We will relate such material in your tour experience.
- Finale with artisan chocolates at small production, luxury tasting room with two-for-one deals and discounts with participating merchants
- Call 415-250-2273 if you cannot book the day of your choice. If you have 4 or more, we will try to open a tour just for you with enough lead time.
What to Expect on Our Sonoma Tours
Discover Sonoma through your tastebuds on our flagship tour for Gourmet Food and Wine Tours, established in 2014 (yep, we are in our 10th year!)
11:00-2:00 PM $198 with wine and $175 without wine
Restaurants and Wine Tasting Rooms will rotate based on availability.
*We reserve the right to switch to these restaurants or pull in new stops based on our partner’s availability. We recommend ALL of the restaurants on this list and if we had time to visit them all, we would! While we normally cap at 8, in rare circumstances we will add more.