Take a break from transportation & walk to top restaurants in Napa for pairings with local wine or sake on this elevated culinary experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Downtown Sonoma – Plaza area
- Gourmet food paired with luxury wine
- Half-a glass poured at each stop (2.5 glasses total)
- Walking Tour
- Family owned and operated
- Tours run rain or shine
- All-inclusive, except for tipping guide
Get a Taste of the California Wine Country
Your guide will greet you at our first restaurant to commence our Sonoma, pairing experience. You will stroll around the Sonoma Plaza in order to access three other key restaurants that contribute to the San Francisco Bay Area’s culinary fame in the Wine Country. You can expect to spend approximately 30 minutes in each restaurant with nice walks in between to hear about California History through local landmarks and architecture.
- Unique tasting tour pairs the unexpected with an eclectic menu and flow of notable restaurants in the historic Sonoma Plaza neighborhood
- Featured partner is the girl & the fig restaurant
- Learn about Sonoma Valley, the Carneros AVA, differences between Napa and Sonoma, as well as tricks of the trade to better understand wine
- Receive list of recommendations for films, series and books to complete your experience and even keep it going once you return home
- Finale at small production, luxury tasting room with two-for-one deals and discounts with participating merchants
- Call 415-250-2273 if you cannot book the day of your choice. If you have 4 or more, we will try to open a tour just for you!
What to Expect
Discover Sonoma through your tastebuds on our flagship tour for Gourmet Food and Wine Tours, established in 2014
1:30-4:30 PM $125
- The girl & the fig
- Delhi Belly Bistro
- El Dorado Kitchen
- Galatea Effect Tasting Room
- *Sonoma Grille
- *La Salette
*We reserve the right to switch to these restaurants or pull in new stops based on our partner’s availability. We recommend ALL of the restaurants on this list and if we had time to visit them all, we would!