- Private and exclusive
- Choose your own time and length
- Incredible opportunity for team building
- Add-on menus and gift available for participants
We love guiding for groups who are looking for a more custom experience. Our Private & Custom Group Tours are the perfect way to get a taste of Wine Country, Sausalito or Tiburon while enjoying the company of friends, family or co-workers. We are happy to tailor a unique culinary experience to your group’s needs. Be it a corporate team building event or a social gathering for 2-48 people, we create fun and unique bonding experiences for your group while you relax and enjoy yourself!
- Private Group Tours are perfect for team building functions, corporate outings, networking events and happy hour socials
- Half-day vs. entire day tours at custom times when possible
- Meeting space available on request prior to tour
- We have a large corporate client list that entrusts us, including Oracle, Cisco, Google and many others.
- Renown photographer available to shoot private tours
What to Expect
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form.
- All logistical and tour details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Gourmet Food & Wine Tours
- Customized tours and tasting adventures are available for larger groups – please inquire using the Private Group Tour Request Form
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to accommodate and book than weekend tours
Gourmet Food & Wine Tours can accommodate any food allergies, aversions and/or dietary preferences for your guests if we know well ahead of time
- Private Group Tours are held rain, shine or hail.
Choose your Location
Our private group tours start from six people, but we have operated them from just two guests on up to over forty guests. All you need to do is select your location and we will select everything else, unburdening you and your group so that you can relax and enjoy for 3+ hours.
Sonoma Food and Wine Tour
Paint the town red on Renee ReBell’s flagship, farm-to-table, wine country tour.
Yountville Food & Wine Tour (Napa)
Discover the unique village of Yountville through your keen taste on a progressive tour at Michelin-guide restaurants.
Come up-valley, past vineyards & blue skies edged by tall mountain ranges to the old-fashioned town of St Helena.
Take a break from transportation & walk to top restaurants in Napa for pairings with local wine or sake on this elevated culinary experience.
Ferry from San Francisco
Sausalito Food & Wine Tour
Not all who wander are lost. Recall rich stories of the past as we guide you along the Sausalito Bay.
Tiburon Food and Wine Tour
Jump on a ferry and be transported into this old train town that is now one of California’s highest priced real-estate locations.
Be sure to include the desired date for your next event as well as a tentative headcount for your private Napa and Sonoma wine country tour. We can adjust the number a week prior to the exact date. Please be sure to leave your phone number and email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If there is any lag time at all, it means we are hosting one of our Napa Valley wine country tours and will circle back as soon as we can get to our tools of communication.
Feel like getting creative with one of our private Napa Valley tours? We love a good challenge and it is the key to how we are growing so fast. Let us know what you are thinking and if we can incorporate it into our program, we will! Thank you for your inquiry.